This Improving Group Dynamics Training Course
is also available in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, and Kanpur.
About This Improving Group Dynamics Training Course in India
Improving Group Dynamics Course in India
To drive your team to their fullest potential, you need to find out how to improve your group dynamics. In this article, we will look at the factors that affect group dynamics and the essential steps you can take to encourage collaborative efforts with the individual members of your team.
Who Should Attend This Improving Group Dynamics Course in India Workshop
This Improving Group Dynamics Course in India workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Improving Group Dynamics.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Improving Group Dynamics Training Program in India
The ideal group size for this Improving Group Dynamics course in India is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Improving Group Dynamics Skills Course in India
The duration of this Improving Group Dynamics Course in India workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute India will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Improving Group Dynamics Course in India Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Improving Group Dynamics course in India
1. Learn how to avoid conflicts.
2. Ability to trust each other within the group.
3. Learn how to work with unity and a positive mind.
4. Gain greater productivity.
5. Eliminate disruptive behavior within the group.
Improving Group Dynamics Course in India Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Improving Group Dynamics course in India
1. Improve productivity of the group.
2 .Develop mutual understanding with the group members.
3. Learn the techniques of working together with unity towards a goal.
4. Learn the way of eliminating dissimilarities and differences and letting go of personal ego.
5. Identify what is holding the group back from improvement.
6. Diagnose the teams’ behavioral aspects better.
7. Learn to avoid aggressive behavior within the group.
8. Encourage team work.
9. Encourage everyone in the group to participate in group discussions.
Course Content For This Improving Group Dynamics Training Course in India
Below is the list of course content of our Improving Group Dynamics training course in India
1.What are the advantages of having better group dynamics.
2.Techniques to improve mutual understanding within the group to remove differences.
3.Learn better communication skills in order to communicate the dissimilarities in ideas effectively.
Improving Group Dynamics Course in India Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Improving Group Dynamics course in India
Improving Group Dynamics Course in India Learner’s Guide
Improving Group Dynamics Course in India Handouts
Improving Group Dynamics PPT Course in India Slides Used During Course
Improving Group Dynamics Course in India Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Improving Group Dynamics Course in India
There are 3 pricing options available for this Improving Group Dynamics training course in India. Course participants not in India may choose to sign up for our online Improving Group Dynamics training course in India.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Improving Group Dynamics Training Course in India Schedule
Contact us for the latest Improving Group Dynamics course in India schedules:
Download Improving Group Dynamics Course in India Brochure
Request for this Improving Group Dynamics course in India brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.