This Leading Effective Change Training Course
is also available in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, and Kanpur.
About This Leading Effective Change Training Course in India
Leading Effective Change Course in India
Advocating for a change that will be effective relies on a lot of factors: the people implementing it, the change management strategies, and the leader. To lead an effective change in the workplace, a person has to have a complete grasp of the whole change project from conceptualizing, planning, implementing, and sustaining it.
Who Should Attend This Leading Effective Change Course in India Workshop
This Leading Effective Change course in India workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leading Effective Change.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Leading Effective Change Training Program in India
The ideal group size for this Leading Effective Change course in India is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Leading Effective Change Skills Course in India
The duration of this Leading Effective Change course in India workshop is 2 full day. Knowles Training Institute India will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Leading Effective Change Course in India Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leading Effective Change course in India
- Know what change leadership is about and how it can benefit changes in an organization
- Understand the importance of how to lead change so to avoid problems and stress
- Envision what an effective leader does when leading change
- Grasps the dimensions in the art of leading change
- Master the ways of how to properly respond during a change process
- Utilize the phase of designing change as a step to identify the needs of change
- Learn the phase of enacting change and how to execute change plans
- Develop plans to maintain the phase of sustaining change
- Identify the guidelines and styles that is used to facilitate change
- Accomplish effective ways to launch a change initiative
- Create ways to overcome the barriers that could hinder change
- Accomplish change by getting the critical elements needed
Leading Effective Change Course in India Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leading Effective Change course in India
- Discuss what change leadership is and how to lead changes in a society effectively
- Inspect the important elements to have in order to lead effective change
- Determine what are the proper steps to take to effectively lead change
- Investigate the different dimensions in the art of leading change
- Acknowledge how known leaders have managed the change process
- Examine the phase of designing change and if these changes are done with reason
- Recognize the phase of enacting change and how to execute the plans
- Differentiate the necessary elements when in the phase of sustaining change
- Determine the guidelines and styles to facilitate change in the workplace
- Distinguish the points needed to validate change prior to launching change plans
- Analyze the possible problems that may be faced when enacting change
- Describe the elements of leading effective change in the organization
Course Content For This Leading Effective Change Training Course in India
Below is the list of course content of our Leading Effective Change training course in India
- Describing change leadership as the science of influencing people to engage in change
- Understanding the importance of leading effective change in the workplace
- What exactly do highly effective change leaders do when they lead change in an organization
- Identifying the dimensions to the art of leading change at work
- How do effective leaders manage the change process
- Learning the phase of designing change and ensuring that changes are pursued for the right reasons
- Managing the phase of enacting change and executing the strategy of change in an organization
- Implementing the phase of sustaining change in helping the organization adapt the change
- What are the guidelines and techniques for facilitating change in the workplace
- Assessing the points that need validating prior to launching a change initiative
- How various barriers affect leading effective change and manage them appropriately
- Learning the critical elements of leading effective change in an organization
Leading Effective Change Course in India Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leading Effective Change course in India
Leading Effective Change Course in India Learner’s Guide
Leading Effective Change Course in India Handouts
Leading Effective Change Course in India PPT Slides Used During Course
Leading Effective Change Course in India Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Leading Effective Change Course in India
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leading Effective Change training course in India. Course participants not in India may choose to sign up for our online Leading Effective Change training course in India.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Leading Effective Change Training Course in India Schedule
Contact us for the latest Leading Effective Change course in India schedules:
Download Leading Effective Change Course in India Brochure
Request for this Leading Effective Change course in India brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.