This Resolving Team Conflict Training Course
is also available in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Kanpur.
About This Resolving Team Conflict Training Course in India
Resolving Team Conflict Course in India
One of the qualities of a good leader is the skill to resolve team conflicts. Whether it’s within a single team or against other groups,the best way to approach it is through being a mediator. By handling conflict with tact and consideration, even a conflict could bring about new, helpful perspectives.
Who Should Attend This Resolving Team Conflict Course in India Workshop
This Resolving Team Conflict workshop Course in India is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Resolving Team Conflict.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Resolving Team Conflict Training Program in India
The ideal group size for this Resolving Team Conflict course in India is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Resolving Team Conflict Skills Course in India
The duration of this Resolving Team Conflict Course in India workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute India will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Resolving Team Conflict Course in India Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Resolving Team Conflict course in India
- Learn why teamwork is beneficial
- Learn the issues associated with teamwork
- Understand why conflict arises when working as a team
- Understand how to overcome conflict
- Recognise the improvements that can come from resolving conflict
Resolving Team Conflict Course in India Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Resolving Team Conflict course in India
- Develop an appreciation for teamwork as a means of improvement
- Develop an understanding of why conflict arises in team situations
- Recognise the valuable lessons that can be learnt from resolving conflict
- Establish a concise list of ways to resolve conflicts
- Develop a system to transform conflict into new ideas and improvements
- Understand where people are coming from when they offer contradicting visions
Course Content For This Resolving Team Conflict Training Course in India
Below is the list of course content of our Resolving Team Conflict training course in India
- What is Team Conflict?
- Why does conflict arise in a team
- How to improve teamwork
- How to resolve team conflict diplomatically
- The roots of conflict
- The underlying issues beneath conflict
- Who is responsible for conflict resolution?
Resolving Team Conflict Course in India Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Resolving Team Conflict course in India
Resolving Team Conflict Course in India Learner’s Guide
Resolving Team Conflict Course in India Handouts
Resolving Team Conflict Course in India PPT Slides Used During Course
Resolving Team Conflict Course in India Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Resolving Team Conflict Training Course In India
There are 3 pricing options available for this Resolving Team Conflict training course in India. Course participants not in India may choose to sign up for our online Resolving Team Conflict training course in India.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Resolving Team Conflict Training Course in India Schedule
Contact us for the latest Resolving Team Conflict course in India schedules:
Download Resolving Team Conflict Course in India Brochure
Request for this Resolving Team Conflict course in India brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.